Most Popular Products
Diaphragm Sealed Pressure Gauge
- Size 63mm,100mm&150mm
- Material Metal Alloy
- Dial Material Other
- Pointer Material Aluminum
- Scale Range Vacuum,Compound & Pressure up to 420kg/cm2
- Supply Ability : 100 Piece Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1400 INR/Piece
- 350.00 - 1400.00 INR/Piece
- 10 Piece
- Metal Alloy
- Vacuum,Compound & Pressure up to 420kg/cm2
- Mumbai Airport/JNPT/NSICT
- Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 100 Piece Per Day
- 2-3 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Corrugated boxes
- All India
We have emerged as one of the leading manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of a wide range of Diaphragm Sealed Pressure Gauge. This pressure gauge is suitable for corrosive, contaminated, heterogeneous, highly viscous, crystallized media (gaseous & liquid), slurry and hot pressure material. Can be easily mounted on stem, panel and surface, this pressure gauge is widely used in industries like petrochemical, pulp & paper, food processing, chemical, water & sewage treatment plants, etc. We offer this Diaphragm Sealed Pressure Gauge in varied specifications at the most reasonable price.
- Precise design
- Corrosion resistance
- Durable finish
- Pointer: Al;Brass, Zero adjustment, Micro Zero Adjustment pointer
- Dial: Aluminum white painted with 270 degree black sale marking
- Dial Size: 63mm, 100mm, 150mm
- Scale Range: Vacuum, Compound & Pressure up to 420kg/cm2
- Blow out protection: On top, on back side at 0.6kg/cm'
- Mounting : Stem (Bottom), Surface, Panel mounting, surface with capillary extension.
- Over load protection: 125% of f.s.d for <. 150kg/cm2 1I5% of f.s.d for > 150 kg/cm'
- Window: Actylic, Toughened, Safely Glass
- Joints: Argon Arc welded
- Dial Size (mm): 100,150,250
- Ranges: Vacuum pressure from 0...1.0 to 0...600 kg/cm2
- Accuracy : 1% FSD
- End Connection: 3/8", 1/2" BSP/NPT Bottom
- Over-Range Protection: 130% of FS
- Wetted Parts Material: CU Alloy Stainless Steel 316, Monel
- Case: Stainless Steel, Cast Aluminium
- Liquid Filling: Dry or Glycerine/Silicon Oil
Enter Buying Requirement Details
We are accepting inquiries for Domestic and Export Markets.
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.